Rare and orphan diseases
Rare and orphan diseases pose unique challenges for patient management, drug development and market access – yet the key to success is simple.
Oxford PharmaGenesis has more than 15 years of experience in providing expert guidance to various stakeholders looking to improve standards of care for patients with rare diseases. We put the patient perspective at the centre of everything we do, and we work in partnership with our clients to develop tailored materials and programmes to help to bring specialist treatments and support to those in need.
- Communications strategy development and maintenance
- Disease landscape analyses and natural history studies (including disease registry development)
- Publications and congress materials
- Symposia/advisory boards
- Patient advocacy initiatives
- Medical education materials
- Value proposition development
- Marketing materials
- Patient materials
Examples of our work
Morton J, White R. Shining a light on orphan medicines. Pharmaceutical Market Europe 2013 (Feb):24–8.
Hunter J, Rivero-Arias O, Angelov A et al. Epidemiology of fragile X syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Med Genet Part A 2014;164A:1648–58.