The Value Demonstration Practice at Oxford PharmaGenesis has a proven track record for delivering impactful real-world evidence (RWE) and value communication programmes, payer insights, health technology assessment (HTA) submissions and internal market access training to support the reimbursement activities of pharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our outstanding reputation in this area and consequent rapid expansion means that we are looking for both experienced candidates and trainees to join our practice and to strengthen our existing team with their analytical and communications expertise.
Key project delivery activities include:
- developing and validating value messages via workshop and payer testing, and collating supporting evidence as part of global value dossier development
- identifying and synthesizing evidence, via systematic literature review, for HTA, publication or internal strategic use
- developing materials for payers, in the form of HTA submissions and local business cases
- designing capability building programmes in RWE, and health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), including developing learning strategies, infrastructure, such as SharePoint sites, e-learning, interactive webinars, explanatory animations and face-to-face or remote workshops
- developing HEOR publications and congress presentations
- providing consultancy and strategic guidance and working closely with clients to identify needs and design solutions.
Key internal activities include:
- line management and mentoring (according to experience) – manage and grow a team of talented individuals
- business development (according to experience) – input into business planning, account management, new business development and service design initiatives
- business improvement – evaluate current business processes and advise and direct necessary changes.
- highly committed and motivated achievers who strive for excellence
- excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- experience in or interest in HEOR
- pro-active and client-focused
Please contact Annie Beagent directly at the email address provided, or call her on 01865 390144. All enquiries and applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants who apply directly will be given priority. (Last updated Friday 17 May 2019).