Owing to ongoing growth, we are looking for a highly talented editor to join our editorial team. You will have full responsibility for the editing and production stages of a selection of projects, and have opportunities to learn new skills and make a valued contribution to our continuing success. In addition to an honours science degree, preferably in a life science, and exceptional medical editing and proofreading skills, you will have an eye for design and layout, be able to work well under pressure and ideally you will have previous experience in healthcare communications.
You will work on a wide variety of projects, including:
- scientific posters
- primary manuscripts, and systematic and narrative reviews for submission to internationally renowned journals
- PowerPoint slide decks
- multicomponent computer-based training programmes
- meeting materials (invitations, programmes, room dressings, signage etc.)
- monographs and global value dossiers
- policy reports
- health technology assessment submissions
- patient and healthcare professional education materials
- websites (design, editing, beta testing, use of content management systems).
We will provide you with opportunities to:
- shape your career in an expanding, independent, award-winning company with strong, long-standing client relationships and an excellent reputation in the industry
- apply your knowledge and creative abilities in an inclusive working environment
- contribute to and share in the success of a company with a culture that fosters and rewards initiative-taking and commitment.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Annie Beagent. Alternatively, if you would like to ask any questions before you apply, please do not hesitate to call Annie on 01865 390144.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
When applying, please confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the country where this job is located.
Applicants who apply directly will be given priority.