Account Manager, Philadelphia
As a result of continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with medical communications experience to join us in our US office, just outside of Philadelphia.
As an Account Manager, you will play an integral role in delivering exceptional work to clients by working closely with a range of stakeholders to ensure that client expectations are met ‒ or even exceeded ‒ throughout the project life cycle.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent client relationships, understanding their needs, and gaining a full knowledge of their market, product profile, competitors and therapeutic area.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager who has:
- previous experience within medical communications, ideally from an agency environment
- excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to manage varied stakeholders
- the ability to develop and to execute complex timelines for multiple projects
- proven financial management skills
- a BA/BS college degree.
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- managing or mentoring junior staff
- working knowledge of the healthcare industry
- strategic decision-making and thinking
- publication planning through submission and/or medical education programming (e.g. slide decks, webinars, live and virtual meetings, advisory boards).
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy that works with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals based in our office in Newtown, Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team and send your CV to email@example.com.