Account Manager, London
As a result of continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager with a strong interest in digital projects to join our London team.
As an Account Manager you will be working closely with the client on internal capability building and communications, with a focus on digital solutions – particularly interactive learning tools and resources. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong client relationship. You will have plenty of opportunity to be involved in creative and strategic elements to partner with the client to develop innovative solutions and to help shape the future direction of the account.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager who has:
- the confidence to work collaboratively with clients
- strong relationship-building skills
- a pro-active attitude
- the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- the ability to think strategically, anticipating problems and providing innovative solutions
- demonstrable experience in a medical communications agency
- experience in an accounts- or projects-focused role
- interest in working on digital projects
- excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- digital learning solutions and e-learning platforms
- financial management.
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals based in our steadily expanding office in London. This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.