Account Manager, London
Oxford PharmaGenesis is growing! We are recruiting for Account Managers to join our London team with opportunities to work on projects with a focus on either publications content or digital learning tools and resources.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong client relationship. You will have plenty of opportunity to be involved in creative and strategic elements to partner with the client to develop innovative solutions and to help shape the future direction of the account.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager who has:
- the confidence to work collaboratively with clients
- strong relationship-building skills
- a pro-active attitude
- the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- the ability to think strategically, anticipating problems and providing innovative solutions
- demonstrable experience in a medical communications agency
- experience in an accounts- or projects-focused role
- excellent attention to detail and organization skills
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- managing internal and external stakeholders
- financial management
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals based in our steadily expanding office in London. This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team and send your CV to: email@example.com