Associate Editor , London
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented life sciences graduate with an eye for detail, design and layout, wishing to develop their career as a medical editor. Oxford PharmaGenesis is a global, multi-award-winning medical communications consultancy committed to making a difference to patients’ lives and providing outstanding services to the healthcare industry, professional societies and patient groups.
Working as part of a high-performing account-based team, you will be:
- assisting with the editing and proofreading of scientific materials including journal manuscripts, posters and slide decks, patient education materials and digital deliverables
- liaising with designers regarding layouts and design work
- learning new skills and making a valued contribution to our continuing success.
We’re looking for a talented individual who has:
- an honours life science degree or scientific publishing/medical communications experience
- a passion for the clear communication of scientific content
- exceptional attention to detail
- outstanding English language skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- a positive and proactive attitude.
In return, we offer excellent training, a stimulating and rewarding working environment where no 2 days are the same, a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including an annual performance- and profit-related bonus, pension, private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan, income protection, group life assurance scheme and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
Job type: full-time