Communications Team Lead , Oxford
As a result of continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scientific Director/ Communications Team Lead to join us within our busy office in Oxford.
As a Scientific Director or Communications Team Lead, you will have responsibility across a broad range of accounts, providing overall strategic support and continual account growth. Deliverables include medical communications content plus some publications that have been introduced to the team by a new business win.
We are looking for a talented Scientific Director/Communications Team Lead who has:
- a science degree (PhD advantageous), preferably in life sciences
- extensive medical writing experience within a medical communications agency, across a diverse range of communication materials
- experience in managing project financial performance (costing projects, discussing and agreeing costs with clients)
- experience of managing, mentoring and developing individuals
- a good knowledge of the Good Publications Practice (GPP) best practice guidelines and International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) recommendations
- a good knowledge of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) code of conduct.
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals based in our office in Oxford . This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.