Communications Team Lead – Rare Diseases, Oxford
Owing to continued growth and new business for one of our teams in Oxford, we have a great new opportunity for an established Principal Writer or Communications Team Lead to join us to support the delivery of a variety of publications, virtual/face-to-face meetings and medical communications in the Rare Diseases therapy area.
You will have responsibilities across a broad range of accounts, providing overall strategic support and driving continual account growth, along with responsibilities in client engagement and team mentoring.
We are looking for a talented individual who has:
- a science degree (PhD advantageous), preferably in life sciences
- extensive medical writing experience within a medical communications agency and across a diverse range of materials
- experience in managing project financial performance (costing projects, and discussing and agreeing costs with clients)
- experience in managing, mentoring and developing individuals
- a good knowledge of the Good Publication Practice (GPP) guidelines and of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) recommendations
- a good knowledge of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) code of practice.
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy, where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees at a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals based in our offices in Oxfordshire. This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company that is committed to offering matched charitable fundraising and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please apply today.