Data Analyst (HealthScience Informatics), Cardiff, Cambridge, Oxford, London, Remote
As a result of continued growth and development of new services for our clients, we have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our new HealthScience Informatics Team. As a Data Analyst, you will support the informatics component of several high-profile projects for some of the world’s most innovative pharmaceutical companies. You will work closely with a small team of research and communications experts and collaborate with our industry-leading Digital Team. This is an opportunity to help to shape the future of healthcare.
Core expertise that we are looking for includes:
- experience of delivering data science/informatics projects in academic and/or commercial environments
- experience in a biomedical or healthcare environment
- professional proficiency in Python and/or R using libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Bokeh, Plotly, Tidyverse and esquisse
- demonstrable skills in data wrangling, database design, database management (SQL and NoSQL) and Bash scripting
- proficiency in working with large files in multiple formats including, JSON and CSV
- strong written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for a talented individual who has a demonstrable ability to develop production-ready solutions, has an interest in healthcare, enjoys working collaboratively in a small team, and who will actively contribute to our supportive culture as we continue to grow our team. The position is based in the UK, at one of our offices in Oxford, London, Cambridge and Cardiff. Remote working is also a possibility, and we can offer flexible working and a full-time or part-time post.
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.