Full Stack Developer - HealthScience Communications , Oxford
We have a new opportunity for a full-stack Developer with PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, React.js, and Bootstrap experience to support our rapidly growing Digital team. You’ll be working with other developers, producers, project managers and other members of the Digital team, creatives, and client-facing project teams across the business to deliver a range of internal and external projects. These include websites, content-managed sites, responsive web applications, interactive data visualizations and intranet solutions, and you’ll also be able to input into the wider range of digital projects we deliver, such as e-learning, multimedia production and augmented reality. You’ll already be an experienced developer, but will be comfortable with being challenged to learn new technologies. You’ll play a key role in exploring, evaluating and integrating existing and emerging technologies into our digital product and service capabilities, as well as creating white-label solutions and technical demonstrations. As such, you’ll be a self-motivated problem-solver with a positive outlook, driven by a passion for programming, enthusiasm for digital technology and a strong desire to deliver excellent digital experiences characterized by great UX.
- At least 4 years’ digital delivery experience in a commercially focused environment. Experience of working within a medical communications or digital health agency would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. computer sciences, web development, digital media).
- Demonstrable experience supporting the full development lifecycle, from project scoping and technical requirements capture, through design, development, testing and deployment.
What we offer you
- Opportunities to:
- immerse yourself in the digital world, exploring, learning about and mastering existing and emerging technologies
- shape your career in an award-winning, independent company with long-standing client relationships and an excellent reputation within the industry
- apply your knowledge and abilities in an inclusive working environment, identifying innovative ways to address with the challenges that your clients face
- contribute to and share in the success of a company with a culture that fosters and rewards initiative-taking, commitment and entrepreneurship
- A competitive salary
- Profit-and performance-related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- 25 days’ holiday