Medical Writer – Value Demonstration Communications, Philadelphia, Remote
As a result of continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Writer with experience of writing for value demonstration communication projects to join us either in Philadelphia or remotely in the USA.
As a Medical Writer supporting our US Value Demonstration Practice, you will have responsibility for project delivery and management, information research, business development and business improvement.
We are looking for a talented Medical Writer who has:
- a science degree, preferably in life sciences, economics, epidemiology or a related field. A post-graduate degree or MBA will be considered advantageous
- excellent writing skills and experience writing for both payer and clinical audiences
- experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consulting, or a health-related industry
- a proven track record of delivering and managing market access/value demonstration communication projects
- experience of reviewing and processing large amounts of data from diverse sources and the ability to extract and convey relevant information.
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- working collaboratively with global and cross-functional teams
- interacting with US and global payers, as well as key external experts
- health economics, biometrics, study design and methodology.
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals either based in our office in Philadelphia or based remotely in the USA. This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team and send your CV to email@example.com.