Presentation Designer - HealthScience Communications , Oxford
Oxford PharmaGenesis is a global HealthScience Communications Consultancy and delivers a broad range of impactful print and digital materials for our diverse client list, which comprises over 50 healthcare organizations. Our success and consequent rapid expansion means that we are actively seeking a talented and experienced Presentation Designer, with a particular interest in the biomedical sciences, to strengthen our existing team of creatives.
You will join in the success of an award-winning independent company employing around 300 talented individuals across 8 offices. The design team works closely with all areas of the business, ensuring variety and the opportunity to use your talent helping our clients to bring new treatments to the world in areas of unmet medical need.
We plan for growth and the challenge is to continue to bring cutting edge design to all of our deliverables, maintaining our position as one of the leading communication consultancies in our field.
- Extensive experience in designing high-end, creative, engaging presentations
- Excellent knowledge of PPT and awareness of design trends
- Confidence in creating and presenting design concepts and ideas
- Ability to quickly grasp key messages and bring these to life visually
- Team focus with effective communication and collaboration skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps experience
- Portfolio samples
The ideal candidate may also have:
- Illustration skills
- Animation skills
- Both PC and Mac experience
- 2+ years of commercial experience
We offer a highly competitive salary, profit- and performance-related bonus, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, income protection, life insurance, 25 days’ holiday.
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical/dental insurance
Job type: Full time, Permanent