Scientific Editor , Oxford, Cardiff
We have exciting opportunities for scientific editors to join our account-based groups!
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, global HealthScience communications consultancy that is committed to making a difference to patients’ lives by providing outstanding services to the healthcare industry, professional societies and patient groups. Our aim is to recruit the best people and to retain them by giving them the support that they need to do a great job.
After a recent restructure, our editors are now integrated into our account-based groups, working alongside writers and project managers. As a result of continued growth, we are looking for additional scientific editors to join these groups, based in Oxford and London. You will have responsibility for the editing and production stages of a variety of projects and will have opportunities for professional development. We pride ourselves on adhering to the highest of editorial standards for our clients and you will make a valued contribution to our continuing success.
We are looking for talented editors who have:
- an honours science degree, preferably in the life sciences
- previous editorial and production experience, ideally in healthcare communications
- exceptional scientific editing and proofreading skills
- an eye for design and layout
- the ability to work well under pressure
- a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- strong organizational skills
- excellent communication skills.
Experience in editing the following types of project would be beneficial:
- scientific posters
- manuscripts for submission to internationally renowned journals
- slide decks
- meeting materials and meeting reports
- educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals
- e-learning materials for healthcare companies.
We offer an attractive working environment, a highly competitive salary, a profit-related bonus scheme, a pension scheme, private health insurance, income protection, life insurance and 25 days of annual leave.
If you are looking for an editorial role with a difference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your letter of application and CV.