Scientific Editor, Philadelphia
We have exciting opportunities for scientific editors to join our account-based groups!
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, global HealthScience communications consultancy that is committed to making a difference to patients’ lives by providing outstanding services to the healthcare industry, professional societies, and patient groups. Our aim is to recruit the best people and to retain them by giving them the support that they need to do a great job.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for scientific editors to join our team based in Newtown, PA. You will have responsibility for the editing and production stages of a variety of projects and will have opportunities for professional development. We pride ourselves on adhering to the highest of editorial standards for our clients and you will make a valued contribution to our continuing success.
We are looking for talented editors who have:
- a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the life sciences
- previous editorial and production experience, ideally in healthcare communications
- exceptional scientific editing and proofreading skills
- an eye for design and layout
- the ability to work well under pressure
- a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- strong organizational skills
- expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat; experience with HTML websites, EndNote, and submission systems (eg, journal/congress sites, VeevaVault) would be a plus
- excellent communication skills.
Experience in editing the following types of project would be beneficial:
- scientific posters
- manuscripts for submission to internationally renowned journals
- slide decks
- meeting materials and meeting reports
- educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals
- e-learning materials for healthcare companies.
We offer an attractive working environment, a highly competitive salary, a profit-related bonus scheme, medical insurance, life insurance, and 20 days of annual vacation.
If you are looking for an editorial role with a difference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your letter of application and CV.