Senior Consultant (Senior Medical Writer) – Value Demonstration, Oxford
As a result of continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Writer to join our Value Demonstration Practice in Oxford.
As a Senior Consultant (Senior Medical Writer), you will lead the delivery of a range of exciting, high-quality deliverables, including global value dossiers, health technology assessments, structured literature reviews, publications, and internal training materials. You will help to drive the growth of several accounts and you will be involved in advising our clients on content and strategy.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with:
- a science PhD, preferably in life sciences
- at least 3 years of writing experience in medical communications, a market access consultancy or a pharmaceutical company
- experience writing for both payer and clinical audiences
- a proven track record of delivering and managing publications, as well as value demonstration communication projects
- good knowledge of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) code of practice and Good Publication Practice (GPP) guidelines.
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- working collaboratively with global and cross-functional teams
- health economics and real-world evidence
- conducting systematic and targeted literature reviews
- neurology, oncology and haematology
- mentoring junior team members.
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals based in our office in Oxford. This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.