Senior Medical Writer , Melbourne
The Melbourne office of Oxford PharmaGenesis is a recently launched regional base of the company that supports a range of domestic, Asia-Pacific and other global markets, while continuing to collaborate closely with our colleagues at other sites around the world. We are busy working on a range of project types, including digital medical education (e.g. podcasts, webinars and e-learning modules) and publications in a range of therapy areas. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer to join our highly skilled and close-knit, collaborative team working in the heart of Melbourne.
The successful candidate will:
- ideally have a PhD, preferably in a life science
- have a few years of experience in a writing-focused role in the medical communications sector, preferably in the area of publications development
- have a sound knowledge of good publications practices (e.g. GPP3 and ICMJE)
- have excellent attention to detail and be passionate about communicating science
- have experience in mentoring/training and line managing junior team members
- contribute to business development activities
- possess a ‘can-do’ attitude that supports great team working
- want to apply their knowledge in a role that will help to make a difference to patients.
With the successful delivery of recent projects and a healthy pipeline, opportunities will involve close client contact, the possibility of domestic and international travel, and work on a variety of different communication activities. It is an exciting time for Oxford PharmaGenesis – if you would like to join us and would like more information, please send your CV and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org