Senior Project Manager , Philadelphia
As part of our commitment to our clients and to commercial success, provide key support to project teams to successfully deliver client requirements on time, to budget and to brief, ensuring compliance with clients’ policies and good practice procedures.
- Provide project management to the team throughout the project life cycle utilizing company and client systems, managing and providing accurate information to a high standard, ensuring the smooth operation of the account and project deliverables.
- Develop detailed documentation relating to projects and project plans reflecting current timelines and milestones.
- Produce bespoke cost proposals for clients, seeking guidance from more senior team members when appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects to support an account(s) contributing to a successful outcome.
- Build and maintains excellent working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver projects.
- Develop and implement process improvements across all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Manage the project/account financials through accurate and careful recording, tracking and timely processing and reconciliation of financial information, highlighting and managing project variances.
- Manage the timely review and approval process for documents relating to projects, liaising with clients and external authors; acting as a point of escalation for more junior members of the team when required.
- Actively contributes to internal strategic planning meetings and manages project status meetings (client and internal).
- Bachelor’s degree at the minimum
- 3-5 year’s experience in project management, medical communications field preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management qualification desirable
- Manage time and workload effectively
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Financial management
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fill in the form below.