Systems Accountant, Oxford, London
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Accountant to join us in Oxford or London.
As a Systems Accountant you will be responsible for maintaining and managing the company’s financial systems and for helping colleagues to use these systems effectively
We are looking for a talented Systems Accountant who has:
- a good understanding of project accounting principles
- a desire to understand how systems work and the ability to diagnose the cause of system issues
- the ability to handle large data sets, to analyse trends, and to identify outliers and probable errors
- excellent relationship-building skills and a customer service mindset
- strong communication skills.
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- CMAP software
- working collaboratively, flexibly and independently.
About Oxford PharmaGenesis
Oxford PharmaGenesis is an award-winning, independently owned HealthScience communications consultancy where you will work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Providing communications services to over 50 healthcare organizations, we have more than 300 employees in a variety of locations around the world.
You will join a team of passionate and experienced individuals based in our offices in Oxford or London. This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional learning opportunities and a progressive approach to career development.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our workforce, which is crucial to our continued success. We are also a socially responsible company committed to offering matched charitable fundraising, and to supporting medical and healthcare-related charities.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to make a difference, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.