Oxford PharmaGenesis is a leading independent HealthScience medical communications consultancy with a long-established record of success. On behalf of some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, we work with doctors and researchers to provide information on the latest developments in medicine. We are dedicated to providing the highest of editorial standards for our clients, and our aim is to recruit and retain the best people by giving them the space and support to do a great job.
We employ 250 talented individuals across six offices in Europe and America and our recently opened office in Melbourne is already attracting considerable interest from the pharmaceutical industry. It continues to be an exciting time for Oxford PharmaGenesis and we are actively recruiting for a high calibre medical writer to join our new Melbourne office.
We take pride in the quality of service we provide to our clients and this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to and share in the success of an independent company within a culture that fosters and rewards initiative taking, commitment and entrepreneurship.
The successful candidates will:
- ideally have a PhD, preferably in a life science
- have some knowledge of the clinical trials process and the pharmaceutical industry
- have excellent attention to detail and be passionate about communicating science
- be able to apply their creative abilities in an inclusive working environment, identifying innovative ways to engage with the challenges that our clients face
- have an interest in how real-world evidence can be used to shape clinical practice
- want to apply their knowledge in a role that will help make a difference to patients.
With the successful delivery of recent projects and a healthy pipeline, opportunities will involve close client contact, the possibility for international travel and working on a variety of different communication activities.
When applying, please confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the country where this job is located.
Applicants who apply directly will be given priority.