We currently have a number of new and exciting opportunities that will appeal to experienced account managers who can hit the ground running and are looking to take leading roles in supporting a talented and successful team. These are client-facing roles working on a huge variety of projects, including congresses, in-person and virtual meetings, podcasts, news pieces, online training, communications strategy and publications.
A knowledge of rare diseases, diabetes and/or digital communications will be a definite advantage. In addition, the ideal candidates will be:
- high-performing multi-taskers with great communications skills
- proactive and clear thinkers
- financially astute and have line management experience
- able to play a central role in growing accounts, without losing sight of the detail.
In return we will provide you with:
- variety and responsibility
- the opportunity to work with like-minded, talented, creative and committed colleagues
- the chance to make a difference in an independent, award-winning company with strong, long-standing client relationships
- excellent career prospects.
The roles are based at either our beautiful Grade II listed barns in the Oxfordshire countryside or at our attractive office in the heart of Oxford. To find out more, please contact Lesley Beveridge direct at the email address provided, or call her on 01865 390144. All enquiries and applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
When applying, please confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the country where this job is located.
Applicants who apply directly will be given priority.