The growing complexity of healthcare data obtained from multiple sources has led to an increasingly important role for medical affairs teams in providing essential scientific and medical context.
Our expertise lies in offering full support on all medical affairs activities throughout the product life cycle, from evidence generation and strategy planning to clear communication of medical content tailored to physicians, patients, regulators, payers and policymakers.
Our key service offerings include:
- situation and evidence gap analyses
- multichannel strategy and platform development
- publications strategy, planning and delivery
- educational content development and delivery
- external expert identification and management
- internal training and communications
- educational content dissemination
- medical information content development