We care passionately about rare diseases and orphan drugs, which pose unique challenges for patient management, drug development and market access.
With our unrivalled heritage and extensive networks of stakeholders across multiple therapy areas, we succeed in this distinctive area of medicine by collaborating with and building trust among all involved.
By focusing on the disease and the disease community, we ensure that every activity ultimately serves the patient community.
Our key service offerings include:
- strategic disease area landscape analysis
- patient engagement and advocacy
- targeted medical education programmes
- stakeholder events, including advisory boards and symposia
- strategic publications planning and delivery
- disease area registries
- value proposition development