Bringing new medicines to the world in areas of unmet medical need requires coordination of political, scientific, regulatory and economic dimensions. As a result, existing systems and support structures may need radical transformation in order to provide an appropriate environment for the introduction of new, evidence-based therapies.
Our dedicated health policy team is committed to delivering evidence-based policy initiatives to improve global public health.
Our key service offerings include:
- policy landscape analysis
- robust, evidence-based policy reports developed with renowned experts
- dissemination plans for policy recommendations through networks, congresses and journals
- stakeholder engagement tools to drive policy change
- awareness-raising activities involving policy makers, advocates and influential groups